Here we go:
Hart: Steven Stamkos (Lightning)
Vezina: Ryan Miller (Sabres)
Norris: Zdeno Chara (Bruins)
Ross: Evgeni Malkin (Penguins)
Richard: John Tavares (Islanders)
Calder: Vladimir Tarasenko (Blues)
Lady Byng: Teemu Selanne (Ducks)
Some random predictions:
1. John Tavares will score 25 goals.
2. Chris Kreider will have more goals than assists.
3. No Blues goalie will be nominated for the Vezina trophy.
4. Jimmy Howard‘s GAA will be a half a point higher than last year.
5. Jonathan Toews and Claude Giroux will be the other nominees for the Hart.
6. Erik Karlsson will have the most defensive points this year again, but Shea Weber will beat him in goals by at least 2.
7. Sidney Crosby will have only 3 less assists than games he plays in.
8. Anders Lindback will win at least 21 games this year.
9. The Canucks will win their division, but have at least 6 fewer points than the Blackhawks.
10. The Staal brothers tandem in Carolina will only yield 15 goals total for the Hurricanes.
11. No team in the Pacific Division will win the Stanley Cup.
12. The Blackhawks will have 5 players with 30 points.
13. Henrik Lundqvist and Pekka Rinne will be the runners-up for the Vezina.
14. Two rookies will crack the top 25 in points.